10/08/2007

 

This Blog Shall Live!

OK, I was thinking about abandoning this blog because I just haven't had anything much to post about other than what I've been posting on my new food blog, Get Out (link to the right). But I can't actually bring myself to kill it off. I'm just going to reformat it a bit, kind of back to where it started, focusing mainly on music, with mp3s and cool videos. I kinda want to keep it interesting on a local level as well, so I think I will start highlighting a lot of local acts, including Spokane (there just aren't a ton of active musicians on this side of the state line). I'll still be posting some record reviews and videos of major artists I like as well. For now, I'm off to work on a redesign and to find some local bands worth yakking about...suggestions, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives