9/11/2007

 

Doing the Splits

This blog just split in half. I've set up a new site at www.getoutnorthidaho.com for the local food and nightlife aspect of things, and that's where all my Spokesman-Review columns will appear from now on, along with the music calendar and lots of other warm, fuzzy things. I'm looking to get as many opinions as I can about the various places in the comments sections, so it kind of creates a well-rounded internet dining and drinking guide to the local area. After all, my reviews only represent my opinion, so if you agree or disagree with something I wrote, comment away! This blog will continue as a more general blog, with weird news and non-local music reviews and mp3s and videos and day-to-day whateverness. I'm working on yet another redesign at the moment...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives