8/02/2007

 

Incidental Findings: German Polaroid

I found this tucked in a copy of "German in 10 Minutes a Day", which I purchased today at the Queen of all thrift stores, St. Vincent de Paul. It's a polaroid photo of two junge Damen enjoying themselves while looking at another polaroid. As someone who loves taking pictures of people taking pictures, I can really appreciate the novelty of a polaroid of a polaroid. Even better, I'll bet the polaroid they're looking at is also of them, only taken a few minutes before this one. On the back is written "January 1985" in very German looking style of penmanship. The setting leads me to believe this photo must have been taken in what appears to be some kind of Deutsches Steakhaus right before the frosty steins of beer arrived and the girls proceeded to get blotto. Prost!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives