3/24/2006

 

Aura Mummies

I just awoke from a most interesting and amazing dream. In it, I was at some type of large convention or gathering, the purpose of which I was never aware of. There were all kinds of different people just kind of mingling in a large room with some tables randomly set up and maybe a few plants here and there. Anyway, the setting is not that pertinent. The thing was, in this dream, I was extremely clairvoyant. I had the ability to look at someone and would immediately know everything about their entire lives, past and future, as well as previous lives. It was like I could turn on and off a tap of eternal knowledge that went straight to my brain, or awareness center. I could look at someone and see their entire aura. It wasn't really like in those glowy 80's photos or whatever, it was more like a strange bubble surrounding the person a few inches above their bodies, and it made them appear almost like aura mummies, with a dull, almost waxy sheen. From this strange aura, I could immediately tell how "holy" a person was. This "holiness" had nothing to do with the person's religion or how studied they were in it, in fact it wasn't anything they could control, it was kind of like they were just born with it, and this level of "holiness" affected their entire lives, and all the decisions they made, their general outlook etc. The ones that were really holy had a really gorgeous pale yellow glowing sheen to their aura, and some even appeared to have intricately carved crosses and flowers as part of it. On the opposite side, the unholiest folks had a thick, greenish-brown thing going on with no glow at all and their auras were all "choppy", I guess, making them kind of look like slimy, algae coated logs. There was a whole variety of different auras inbetween and they each had different interesting meanings and stories I could glean from just looking at the person. Thankfully, it was something I was able to turn on and off, because some people auras were too intense to deal with for very long, it was like they could "force" it on you if they wanted to. Also, I was able to communicate with people's dead relatives just like you see on the John Edwards show, or even better yet, Sylvia Browne on Montel. It was just like they describe, like a small, active crowd of spirits hovering around behind someone, kind of fighting for my attention and making hand gestures or silently mouthing words. I would describe to the people (living) what I was seeing and perceiving and looks of amazement and recognition would show on their faces. I could tell all about how they were related to the person, how they died, and a few small personal details. I was finding myself totally amazed at my own abilities in this dream, it was something like I had never experienced before and really intense. The thing is, after I awoke from it I began to wonder if in the dream, I had tapped that part of the human brain that true clairvoyants and psychics claim to be able to tap. Which leaves me wondering if I also have the ability to somehow tap that part of my brain while awake, and if so, how do I do it? It really feels now like I know how to do it, it just won't work anymore. I want it back so I can freak people out and make a few bucks doing it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives