2/16/2006

 

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Gold Lion

I just love those crazy Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Their live DVD Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow gets played around here constantly. We never tire of watching Karen O's wild facial expressions and crazed, interpretive dance routines, not to mention Nick Zinner's sexy Simon Gallup-isms. I haven't seen tour dates yet, but when they hit Seattle, I will see you there. The new album is called Show Your Bones and early reports say it has a bit of a "campfire vibe" - interesting. I present to you the addictive first single in two forms - the original, and the awesomely koo-koo Diplo remix. This song has been rolling around in my head for days like a little black rubber ball. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion (MP3 4.33MB, 192 kbps) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion (Diplo's Optimo Mix) (MP3 5.07MB, 192 kbps)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives