8/04/2005

 

Orange Television My Space Update

Okay, everyone point your hot little browsers over to my Orange Television My Space. I posted four new tracks from the upcoming yet-to-be finished Orange Television album titled Vermillion, possibly. I am quite happy with the way these new songs have turned out. They are my version of breakup songs, I wanted to inject some melancholy without being totally depressing, and I think it worked. Also, if any of you reading this have a My Space account, please add me to your friends list and I will do the same. For those of you with no My Space: get on the ball, already! All the kids are doing it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives