7/26/2005

 

Depeche Mode

Oh me, oh my. I have been caught up in so many little projects and things that I seem to have neglected by blog. Okay folks, I'm not going to feel too guilty about not spending my summer sitting here in this dump: the weather has been gorgeous and the beach and the thrift shops have beem calling! I've been recording a new album! Also, along with more hours at the hotel, I finally finished and put up my site for Flexible Graphics and did a July update for Flexible Records (see flyer above). However, I vow to stay on top of blogging - Music is the love medicine, kids. and I am your family doctor. And today's dose is especially warm and squishy...
At risk of possibly pissing off Mute Records (who likely leaked it anyway), I present the absolutely stunning new single from Depeche Mode. Early buzz on thier new LP Playing the Angel is that it is a return to the classic beloved Mode sound of long ago and is the best thing they've come up with since at least Violator (1990). We have to wait until October to get our undeserving, foul mitts on an actual copy, and I can't wait. I think that with all the black nail polish bands that are so hot right now, maybe this time Depeche Mode will finally get the respect they deserve for inventing whole new genres of electronic music. Also, I want to lick Martin Gore's face.
Depeche Mode - Precious
MP3 3.99MB, 128kbps, 44kHz

Comments:
wonderful song... can't wait for its release on CD. Tnx man
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives