4/29/2005

 

Siouxsie & The Banshees

Yesterday, I stumbled upon this wonderful site filled to the brim with live and rare MP3's by Siouxsie & The Banshees and The Creatures. There are at least 3 dozen complete live shows here covering 1977-2004, and a plethora of b-sides and other oddities. This should tide any Sioux fan over until the much-anticipated Siouxsie reissue camplaign (2-disc sets a la the Cure reissues) begins next year. This clip is taken from a performance late last year in Seattle, a performance that I didn't attend, and for the life of me I can't figure out how I missed it. Ah well, at least I can listen and dream.... Oh and check out this tidbit re: Siouxsie vs. Paris Hilton. Kooky... Siouxsie and the Banshees - Christine (Live at the Showbox, Seattle, 9.26.04) MP3 4.58MB, 192kbps, 44kHz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives