4/25/2005

 

Ella Fitzgerald

Ella Fitzgerald to receive 2005 Ford Freedom Award "Ella's amazing! My daughter says that every time she makes a mistake, it becomes a hit record." - Lucille Ball "Man, woman or child, Ella is the greatest of them all." - Bing Crosby "The best way to start any musical evening is with this girl. It don't get better than this." - Frank Sinatra "Every other singer, male or female, if they're lucky, they listen to Ella." -Pat Boone "I call her the High Priestess of Song." - Mel Torme "I know I'm no glamour girl, and it's not easy for me to get up in front of a crowd of people. It used to bother me a lot, but now I've got it figured out that God gave me this talent to use, so I just stand there and sing." - Ella Fitzgerald Ella Fitzgerald - Two Little Men In A Flying Saucer MP3 3.91MB, 128kbps, 44kHz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Archives